How to Setup PPTP on Asus Router | OneVPN
Here are the instructions how to set up PPTP connection with OneVPN on your Asus router.
- At first you need to login to the control panel of your Asus router. Usually by default it is 192.168.1.1 , The window will prompt and will ask for username and password to access the control panel. Use your set username and password. If you have never changed the password, the credentials should be: admin/admin or admin without password.
2. After you are logged in to the Control Panel you should go to the VPN
tab on the left side of the window.
3. Click on the VPN Client
in the opened window.
4. Click on Add profile
button at the bottom of the window.
5. Select PPTP
tab. Fill the fields:
- VPN server: Enter the Server name . Get the complete list of server from here.
- User name: OneVPN Username
- Password: OneVPN Password
- Auto reconnection: yes;
- PPTP Options: MPPE 128.
- Click Ok to create the connection. You can create as many different connections as you like but use only one at a time.
6. In the VPN Client
tab you will see the created connection. Click on Activate
button to connect your router to OneVPN
7. Once blue check mark appear in the Connection Status
column. That means that you are connected to OneVPN