PPTP-Protocol on Trendnet Router
- Before you configure "PPTP" protocol on your router you need to make sure that you are able to connect VPN on your PC via PPTP protocol.
- Moreover, the router you are about to configure PPTP protocol must have "Internet Access".
- The router in question is a separate router, not the one provided by your "Internet Service Provider(ISP)".
- Refer to the following diagram and make sure the configuration is identical.
- Now access the router's GUI by typing "192.168.10.1" in your web browser and press enter.
- Default username and password are "admin" and "admin" respectively.
- From the main menu select "Main".
4. Then select "WAN
5. From the drop down menu next to "My Internet Connection is
" under "Internet Connection Type
" section select "PPTP(Username/Password)
6. Select "Dynamic IP
" and enter the "server address
". Get the complete list of server from here.
7. Since its asking for the "Server IP address
" instead of the usual server address click here
to convert the server address into IP address.
8. Enter the OneVPN "username
" and "password
9. Re-enter the OneVPN "password
10. Select "Save
" and you are done.
<< Back to Router Page