1. Right click on "Network Connections" icon at the bottom right of your screen. The icon could be like a computer screen or in the shape of wireless signals. Now click on "Open Network and Sharing Center".
2. Select "Setup a new connection or network".
3. Select "Connect to a work place" and click "Next".
4. Click on "Use my Internet connection (VPN)".
5. Do the following
Enter a L2TP server address in "Internet address". I entered Sweden server address here as an example. Click here to get the complete server list.
Enter "Destination Name" as per your choice such as 'OneVPN L2TP'.
Check "Remember my credentials" and "Allow other people to use this connection"
6. Now in the Network and Sharing Center, click on "Change adapter settings".
7. Right click on OneVPN L2TP connection and click "Properties".
8. Go to 'Security' tab and do the following.
Select "Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol with IPsec (L2TP/IPsec) in 'Type of VPN'
In 'Data Encryption' select "Require encryption" (disconnect if server declines)"
Select "Allow these protocols" and then check "Microsoft CHAP Version 2 (MS-CHAP v2)".
9. Now click on "Advanced settings".
10. Select "Use preshared key for authentication", write 123456789 in the 'Key' and click "OK".
11. Go to Networking tab and uncheck "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks" and click "OK".
12. Double click on OneVPN L2TP connection.
13. It will appear in Network applet window. Click on OneVPN L2TP and then click "Connect".
14. Enter your username and password provided by OneVPN and click "OK".
15. It will show "Connected" soon and you are done.
How to Disconnect
To disconnect, just click on OneVPN L2TP connection in Network Applet window and click "Disconnect".
How to Change Server
1. First disconnect from VPN as mentioned in above heading. 2. Right click OneVPN L2TP connection and open "Properties".
3. Remove the previously written server address, write your desired one and click "OK".
4. Now double click on OneVPN L2TP connection and once it appears in Network applet window, click on it and then click "Connect".