2. Open "Network Connections" (or "Network and internet connections').
3. Click on "Create a new connection'.
4. Click "Next".
5. Select "Connect to the network at my workplace" and click "Next".
6. Select "Virtual Private Network Connection" and then click "Next".
7. In company name, write "OneVPN" and click "Next".
8. You may see a dialog box asking you about dialing an initial connection. In that case, select "Do not dial the initial connection" and click "Next". However, if no such dialog box appears, just go to the next step.
9. Now you need to input a L2TP server address in Host Name or IP address field. For instance, I entered US-Dallas server address here. You can find complete list of our L2TP server addresses here. After entering the server address, click "Next".
10. Put a check mark on "Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop" and click "Finish".
11. Now select "Properties".
12. In the 'Networking' tab, select "L2TP/ IPSec VPN" from the 'Type of VPN' drop down menu', and uncheck "File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks ".
13. Under the 'Security' tab, click on "IPSec Settings".
14. Check "Use pre-shared key for authentication" and then enter its value as 123456789 and click "OK".
15. Uncheck "Require data encryption [disconnect if none]" and click "OK".
16. Now do the following:
Enter your username and password provided by OneVPN
Check "Save this username and password for the following users".
17. It will be connected in a few seconds.
How to Disconnect
To disconnect from OneVN L2TP connection, go to your "Network Connections", right click on OneVPN and then click "Disconnect".
How to Change Server
In case you want to switch to another server, first disconnect from OneVPN as mentioned in above heading. Now right click on "OneVPN" and select "Properties".
Remove the previously written server address, input your desired server address and click "OK".
Right click on "OneVPN" and click "Connect".
It will lead you to the login credentials window. Click on "Connect" and you are done.